Today we have elected to revisit one of our favorites from the series of posts known as TOM Talks. Actually, I think this is also the only post in the series, but I’m not really sure, since I haven’t been listening.
For members of Generation Z, please feel free to load the post on your favorite device. Perhaps even the iPad strapped to your lover’s back. There is no read to interrupt your important business, such as the act of coitus, while you enjoy this talk.
Click the link below to begin the presentation.
TOM Talks: Conversational Masturbation
Christine O’Donnell masturbation
What? You still clicked on this post? You sicko!
I thought it over and I decided that I really want to be #1 on the internet for the phrase, “Christine O’Donnell masturbation.”
Thus, this post was born. This post that features the phrase “Christine O’Donnell masturbation.”
I’m sorry if this offends anyone. I mean, come on! Now matter how you slice it this is a topic that is bound to offend someone, no matter what.
By now, most of us Christine O’Donnell watchers are well aware of her walking out on in interview with Piers Morgan on CNN. I’d like to recap from the transcript of that interview and put a fine point on some key moments that may not have made it into the dreaded mainstream media. Hopefully these moments will be new and startling to you as they were to me.
Continue reading →
Pardon me – do you have any Gay Prejean?
Pop Quiz: What is better than one Carrie Prejean?
Prejean, the former Miss California, prays that eight is enough. Yes, it is now being reported by RadarOnline.com that there are eight so-called “sex tapes.” Prejean has admitted to one sex tape that allegedly contains footage of her masturbating for a friend. Prejean says she was 17 years old when the tape was made, but the man who received the tape said she was 20. Presumably Prejean is trying to establish a time-line that doesn’t make her out to be a liar concerning statements she made on contest documents.
I imagine this has been a hard week for Prejean. She probably isn’t feeling too gay right about now. (Gay is a synonym for “happy.” It’s true! If you don’t believe me go look it up for yourself.)
I wrote about this before but I have some additional thoughts. And, to be quite honest, I needed an excuse to justify another blog post on this topic and use what I think is a hilarious headline. If this blog accomplishes nothing else – at least I amuse myself!
- Prejean is a real person with real feelings. I appreciate that and I can only imagine what’s she’s been through. It can’t have been very pleasant. Yes, she’s famous now and appearing on TV shows a lot more than me, but at what price?
- Prejean is entitled to her opinion. I actually stand behind her right to support “opposite marriage.”
- Being against same-sex marriage doesn’t make her bad or automatically mean that she hates gay people.
- I personally feel it is sick and wrong to mutilate a healthy (and beautiful) human body by augmenting the size of your breasts, but that is only my opinion. There is nothing wrong if Prejean decides that is right for her. It’s her decision.
- I think anyone taking performance enhancing drugs should be kicked out of Major League Baseball for life. Period. And I don’t think augmented breasts belong in beauty contests – ever. Just my opinion. These “beauty pageants” are a bunch of bullshit to begin with, but if you’re going to have them, at least try to maintain some semblance of reality.
- Prejean has a right to her sexuality. There’s nothing wrong with making a “sex tape” (whatever that means) as long as all parties involved are of legal age and voluntarily consent. Nude photos and sex tapes don’t make her a bad person.
Whew. I’m glad I got that all off my chest. That said, I can’t help but feel that Prejean lives in a “glass house.” She throws stones by saying what other people should be allowed to do (or not) based on her personal religious beliefs. Then she has a private life that would seem to be at least somewhat opposed to those same sorts of morals by her own standards. (Not mine.)
There is one very important lesson to be learned here. If you are a beautiful young woman and want to do something sexy and fun like make sex tapes for that certain special someone, be aware that if you ever become famous, the probability that those tapes will be sold and made available to the whole wide world is about one hundred percent.
In closing, here’s a YouTube video that uses some delicate subtlety to make a point about the Prejean situation. (She screws up the punchline at the very end but you know what she means.) Enjoy!