- @cyndy_jt The day after escrow closes I put in my notice. 🤞 2 hours ago
- @cyndy_jt Thanks! It’s a good feeling. 2 hours ago
- I don’t believe in threatening to quit. By the time I put in my notice, there’s NOTHING the boss can do to salvage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- I’m a short timer. I know it, but the boss doesn’t. Squee! Giggle! 2 hours ago
- @helmholtzct I love that movie. 11 hours ago
Bringing you daily bullshit poop crap since October 6, 2009!
1,000 days of postings in a row achieved on July 2, 2012. Which begs the question: Y1K?
A Novel Idea
Trends of the Trendy
Welcome to the Abyss!
Do you have the time to listen to me whine?
|How to destroy your… on How to destroy your emplo…|
|Jack on Feeling royally flushed|
|Keil Hubert: High Te… on Fuck you, asshole|
|Donnazoftherogue on Hyppo and Critter: Hard W…|
|shoutabyss on The world’s greatest…|
Tag Cloudadvertising advice asshole assholes blog blogger blogging boss business cartoon challenge christmas comic comics comic strip control crime critter death die employee ethics evil fail food fraud freedom game gerbil god greed guru hyppo hyppo and critter job justice law lies life logic media money morals music negativity obama pain poll poop power religion responsibility retail rights rude sarcastic science shopping short social society story strip sucks supplicant technology termination truth twitter values video wisdom words work writing
Join 5,505 other subscribers
Copyright © 2009 - 2015
Shouts from the Abyss
All Rights Reserved
Excerpts are permitted as long as credit and a link back to the original page is included. For all other uses, please just ask using the "shout" link on the main menu. Thanks!
This birth could be a hard shell.
Grab on to something and hold tight. This is going to be a wild ride. Ironical Barnacle is surging with ironic things to say. Or so I was led to believe.
Bring it. Up with barnacles!
They can be a little clingy.
Hey, man, you started it.