Two amoebas walk into a bar. The bartender asks, "What'll ya have?" One amoeba shrugs and says, "Ask him. He's supposed to be the genus."
— Tom B. Taker (@shoutabyss) July 28, 2011
- I want shoes so boring, you’ll forget that I have feet. 15 minutes ago
- 1. Wash hands with antibacterial soap. 2. Turn on light. 3. Rub eyes. 4. Ha ha! Gotcha! ☠️ #MyCovidRoomie 43 minutes ago
- How about a national designated driver law? It seems like free colas is the LEAST we can do for someone willing to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- I leaped from my bed To gaze at fresh snow But I had been had Fucking ho ho ho ho #technology https://t.co/MK8sBTy9LI 1 hour ago
- A classic example of a cumulative song, the lyrics detail a series of increasingly numerous gifts given on each of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Bringing you daily bullshit poop crap since October 6, 2009!
1,000 days of postings in a row achieved on July 2, 2012. Which begs the question: Y1K?
A Novel Idea
Trends of the Trendy
Welcome to the Abyss!
Do you have the time to listen to me whine?
|How to destroy your… on How to destroy your emplo…|
|Jack on Feeling royally flushed|
|Keil Hubert: High Te… on Fuck you, asshole|
|Donnazoftherogue on Hyppo and Critter: Hard W…|
|shoutabyss on The world’s greatest…|
Tag Cloudadvertising advice asshole assholes blog blogger blogging boss business cartoon challenge christmas comic comics comic strip control crime critter death die employee ethics evil fail food fraud freedom game gerbil god greed guru hyppo hyppo and critter job justice law lies life logic media money morals music negativity obama pain poll poop power religion responsibility retail rights rude sarcastic science shopping short social society story strip sucks supplicant technology termination truth twitter values video wisdom words work writing
Join 5,505 other followers
Copyright © 2009 - 2015
Shouts from the Abyss
All Rights Reserved
Excerpts are permitted as long as credit and a link back to the original page is included. For all other uses, please just ask using the "shout" link on the main menu. Thanks!